To sync your Facebook events to Google Calendar, Apple Ical, or Microsoft Outlook…
- Login to Facebook and click on Events in the upper left (under your profile photo)
- Click on Calendar (next to list).
- In the upper right, click on the wrench and click on Export in the drop down menu.
- A window will open with two options. To export events or birthdays to Google Calendar SAVE the link (do not click on it). Right click or option+click (for MAC) and save link location.
- Go to Google Calendar in a web browser.
- In the bottom left, next to Other Calendars click the options triangle and choose
Add By Url
- Paste the URL link that you copied from Facebook. Click Add Calendar. That’s it, your events from Facebook should now appear in your Google Calendar.
[box type=”note”]Update (7/10/13): Søren has created an app that will connect your Facebook events to Google Calendar and filter out “not attending” or “maybe attending” events. I have not personally used this app yet so let me know in the comments if it works for you. Check it out here. [/box]
Buy me a cup of coffee :)